Pan Card Apply karane / pan correction ke liye apako photo & signature ki size kaise set kare
Pan Card Document Size
1. PAN Application form (front & back side) to be scanned in 200dpi, color – PDFA format b.Supporting Document (POI and POA as provided by applicant) to be scanned in 200dpi color, PDFA format c. Based on the above points a and b the PAN Application and Supporting Documents need to be clubbed into a single file and uploaded to the server . The size of complete scanned file can be Maximum upto 2MB.
2.Photo Scanning 300 dpi , colour ,213 X 213 px (Size less than 30 kb) in JPEG format.
3.Signature scanning 600 dpi ? black and white 1023X680 (less than 60 kb) in JPEG format.
Image Resize Step :-
1. Upload Image Here
2. Here you can rotate the image
3. Here you can Crop the image
4. Here you can Resize the image
5. Here you can Compressor & Download the image
6.The image will be resize after clicking the download button